A special thanks goes out to Carolyn Brown for “Tagging” me in her latest blog post. For those who don’t know, we’re participating in the Writers Campaign sponsored by Rachael Harrie. It’s a fun way to meet other writers. This is my second campaign and I’ve definitely learned that the more you participate, the more fun you have. The rules of this “Tagging” are that I’m supposed to answer the 11 questions Carolyn assigned to me, and then pass on 11 questions of my own to 11 more campaigners. Here are the questions and my answers:
1. How do the stories you write about come into fruition? My stories are all pure inspiration. They don’t come from dreams, but from A LOT of daydreaming.
2. Do you think you are the type of person who plans for every eventuality, or do you prefer to
live life how it comes, without any organization? I plan. My motto: “I have a plan, a backup plan, and a just-in-case plan.”
3. What is your favorite song? One ~ U2
4. Do you sing it loudly to yourself? Yes and in my sleep, too.
5. Are you still friends with anyone you went to secondary school with? Yes, in fact one friend lives in my neighborhood and my best friend since I was 3 years old lives a couple miles away. He’s also the cover artist for ON FALLEN WINGS.
6. What would be your dream job? I’d love to be paid to write.
7. How often do you speak with your siblings? Once a month.
8. If you were an animal what creature would you like to be? Use your imagination. That’s tough because I’ve always wanted to be a wolf, but I’m scared to death of them. Okay, wolf.
9. I love eating boiled eggs for breakfast, what is your favorite food? I love spaghetti, which makes it tough to live because I’m supposed to eat Gluten free.
10. What piece of technology could you not live without? Computer.
11. Do you have a favorite piece of furniture? My bed. It’s giant and plush and, with a laptop, I do all my writing here.
I’m now tagging:
Jamie Dement http://writebackwards.we3dements.com/wordpress/Celesta Remington http://celestarimington.blogspot.com/
Colleen Chen http://www.colleenchen.com/
Sabrina Llave http://sabrinallave.blogspot.com/
Michael Haynes http://michael-haynes.blogspot.com/
Melanie Macek http://featherpenstartandreams.wordpress.com/
Stacey Mitchell http://stacey-mitchell.blogspot.com/
Tasha Seegmiller http://tashaseegmiller.blogspot.com/
Poppy Taylor http://poppytaylor.blogspot.com/
Here’s your questions:
- Where would your ultimate vacation be?
- How long have you been writing?
- How many books did you read last month?
- If you could have lunch with any living celebrity, who would it be?
- Name one dessert you can’t eat enough of.
- Have you ever ridden in a canoe?
- What animal frightens you the most?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Which author inspired you to write?
- If you were given one superpower, what would you want it to be?
- Name your favorite quote from The Princess Bride.