Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Go where you want, die where you must...


This is a poor copy of a photo I took in 1995 at Kaibab National Forest in Arizona. It was Memorial Day weekend, and this is what I woke up to. You can't see it, but to the far right is the Grand Canyon. I still remember every detail about the day I took this picture. It was magical and full of inspiration.

On my wall, I have a poster of the original photo. At the bottom of that poster, I inscribed an old French proverb: "Go where you want, die where you must."

In a way, this photo and the proverb are my motto.

I hope this post reaches you in good health and peace of mind. I hope it offers you a little inspiration. Life is wonderful. Find its beauty, then share it with your words.

2 comments:

Say hello or add to the discussion.