Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Good, the Bad, and the Free

My participation in ABNA has sadly ended. While DEAD AND BELOVED didn't make it to the quarter finals, the book's excerpt received wonderful reviews. Everyone loves the book, even people who aren't into zombies have given it praise. I've said it often and I'll repeat it now: I'm not really into zombies, either. This book was sort of a quirky way for me to explore a fictional high school relationship akin to Romeo and Juliet.

Diving into Ryan's character has been enjoyable. To me, he's the ultimate survivor. Everything goes wrong for this kid, but he keeps trying to do what he feels is right.

I self published DEAD AND BELOVED and have decided to offer it for free for a while. If you own an e-reader, you can get the book everywhere right now . . . for FREE. So check it out. It's not gory or gross or anything like that. The story is about love and survival, and high school.

Kindle

Nook

ITunes

Dead and Beloved

Happy reading.

~ Jamie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello or add to the discussion.