Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

Dead and Beloved

Despite my online disappearance for the longest while, I've been here, working hard. The end of the year is the time when I'm usually brainstorming and plotting new book ideas for the coming year. I've got some great ideas, I tell you. I've also been editing one of my latest creations, preparing it for the world.

I don't have a release date yet, but as soon as I do, I'll announce the details. In the meantime, here's a sneak peek.


Ryan Moon was supposed to star on the high school basketball team, but deadly science stole his family and friends while infecting his future. Now he’s a carrier of a dangerous virus that could trigger the apocalypse. Forced into a captive existence between a hospital and high school, Ryan is trying to graduate and pursue a normal life. That life includes Jessica Snow, a mysterious girl he met online, and a promise to take her to prom.

Saving the world won’t be easy. Ryan is craving flesh, turning more and more into the monster that everyone fears, but he hasn’t forgotten his promise to Jessica. He’ll stop the apocalypse and take her to prom . . . if her father doesn’t kill him first.


Happy reading.
~ Jamie

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh... looks WONDERFUL, Jamie... stunning, really. So very excited for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Say hello or add to the discussion.