Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Cover Reveal: ON FALLEN WINGS

On Fallen Wings has a cover. I'm thrilled about this for three reasons:
One. The artwork is fantastic!
Two. The artist responsible for this masterpiece has agreed to do the covers for the series!
Three. The artist is my best friend! We met when I was 3 years old and he was two. We looked at one another that day and realized we had known each other before. That's the kind of friend Nate Baertsch is.

So here it is. The cover for ON FALLEN WINGS.

Wouldn't this make a great poster? Or a bookmark? Or anything else cool and collectible?

I agree.

I've chosen March 8th as the official release day for ON FALLEN WINGS. Help me spread the word and keep an eye out because I'm giving away a few signed copies of the paperback version for some good props on social networks. Stay tuned! I'll announce the details on Monday.

Can't wait to get your hands on the book? I've just loaded it on amazon.com.


7 comments:

  1. Those colours are beautiful. Congratulations Jamie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shouldn't be up this early, but I can't help it. I am sooooooo excited!

      Delete
  2. That cover is fabulous. You are extremely fortunate to have such a talented friend. It would make a really cool poster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jamie! The cover is really beautiful! Do you have a blurb, send it to me via email and I will post it on my blog! Send me the connection to the book at Amazon too!

    Happy to help a fellow campaigner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carolyn. Everyone, go check out the cool post:

      http://cmbrown-books.blogspot.com/2012/03/on-fallen-wings.html

      Delete
  4. Jamie you have received some comments on my site sending well wishes for the release of On Fallen Wings! I have also rewarded you with a Sunshine Award for all your positive words!

    ReplyDelete

Say hello or add to the discussion.