Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Patience

A friend at work asked me last week if I was going crazy with excitement that my book is so close to coming out. I took a deep breath and calmly told them, "yeah, I'm excited, but I'm just taking it one day at a time." I lied. I'm not patient. I never have been.

I'm going freakin' nuts! There's a book coming out, there's a book coming out. It will have my name on it. Wait, I wrote it. OMG. PDQ. LMNOP. And every other letter in all caps that I can put on the screen. This is amazing. This is fantastic. You're going to love this book. It's called ON FALLEN WINGS and it's an incredible book. It's so exciting. Can you believe it? ABCDEFG!

Yeah, I'm excited, but I'm just taking it one day at a time.

Until tomorrow...

~ Jamie

2 comments:

  1. Heh, I read the first paragraph and thought 'if it was me, I'd be freaking out'. So you should - this is an awesome thing that's happening :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sarah. I'm trying to keep calm but it's SOOOOO hard. I promise, once I have the cover art, I'll make a special post to announce it. After that, there's only a few minor things to check before the release. EEEK!

    ReplyDelete

Say hello or add to the discussion.