Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hey! Where was your post?

Something was different this week. I didn't post anything on Monday. I always post on Monday.

I chose not to. And I'm not apologizing. Nope.

I was editing the sequel to ON FALLEN WINGS. That book is called FROM RISING FLAMES and it's amazing! Yeah, I'm biased, but it's only because I'm the author. I haven't looked at the manuscript for several months and got caught up in the story. No, really. I had to keep telling myself that I was supposed to be fixing things instead of just reading. I can't give anything away, not even a tiny little spoiler, but let me say this: It's intense beyond belief. I've been editing like crazy-I'm a little compulsive about perfection-and couldn't stop. I am really excited about this book, and believe that once you all get the chance to read ON FALLEN WINGS, you will be too.

I'm also supposed to be writing book three, but I haven't touched it much this month. During those 3 weeks of feeling horribly ill, I didn't have the energy to devote to writing. I did, however, devote all I had into final preparations for ON FALLEN WINGS to go to print. It's close, folks. It's really close.

Anyway, there's a lot to share, but I've got to get back to work now. Writing is exciting, especially when you're committed to a story. I am. I love it.

Until next time--Monday, enjoy your week.

~ Jamie

1 comment:

  1. There's something wonderful about getting lost in your own words :-)

    ReplyDelete

Say hello or add to the discussion.