Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

A Fantastic Team

No, this isn’t my book cover. It’s good, but I’m not going for good. My goal is to give you the best novel possible. So, I hired a professional artist, a fantastic artist. He wasn’t hard to find—I’ve known him since I was three years old and he was two. We’ve been best friends since that moment. I’m excited to work with him on a project as big as this one. Just wait until you see the finished cover. It’ll be FANTASTIC.
Here’s a picture of my book. Well, a picture of the file. That’s not the finished product, either. It’s good, but I’m not going for good. My goal is to give you the best novel possible. So, I hired a professional editor, a fantastic editor. She’s already done wonders for my work. I’m excited to work with her on a project as big as this one. Just wait until you read the finished novel. It’ll be FANTASTIC.

Why am I sharing this? Because I can’t publish a quality book by myself. I need a team. I feel like I’m assembling one of the best and I still have more members to add. I’ve taken a business approach to the next phase of publishing and I’m investing a lot of money into the project. The result will be a quality product that I’m pleased to put my name on. Look out world, ON FALLEN WINGS is coming!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post. You've done the creative part, now comes the part where you invest in the business. You're the business :-)

    Best of luck to you. I'm looking forward to seeing the final result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sarah. At this point, I'm convinced that I'm taking the right steps in this publishing approach. The investment will pay off later.

    I'm sorry about the brevity of the post. After reading it, the flow feels choppy and distant. I think I'm just really excited about how well things are coming together.

    ReplyDelete

Say hello or add to the discussion.